Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nashville Tennessee Temple

I decided to put a picture of the Nashville Tennessee Temple on here because it is a really cool picture and temples are so important. After getting this picture on here, I thought, "That's a pretty cool picture, but now what do I say about it? A good majority of the people looking at this page probably know about the temple already, and I don't really want to try and explain what happens in the temple to just a handful of people, when they can go to (this website) and get a better explanation of what temples are used for.
In short though, temples are sacred building where special ordinances, such as eternal marriages are performed. If you have questions, feel free to ask me. Temples are the best! I love being a Latter-Day Saint. If you are not LDS, go onto that website above and learn about Temples and the Restoration of Jesus Christ's church. If you are LDS, go to the Temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment